good money: success (series 1)

internet marketing and professional web development

Seacrh here:

Sunday, August 3, 2008

success (series 1)

success (series 1)

Successful.
Easy mention it, and sometimes even often person says that word. for a few will chance to the fore I shall lengten to what does truth actually that successful. A part I take away from opinion and another person thinking, but most essence has thought me based on myself experience. beggining from failures that give lesson enough valuable for myself. but all that is even make a teacher in atitude and sense alive. ehmm. . . : )

sorry . . . this doesn't aim a know it all, or nonsense just enough. this real from self experience. isn't it true that experience best teacher. . . :)

If friends approves of, thank,
give a chance me to share experience with friends all. but if friends less approve of,never mind. . . ok! !

Is that successful? A wise mother, when does the child will leave test certain will say " mother prays good you are successful yes, in do test exercises. " or a racer gets pronunciation congratulation from his team like this,
" great you. . . now you successful have been callow racer that championizes this car race. " make country thinkers, they will felt successful if workplan whom they make run as according to plan, and doesn't slip from that underscored.
there also that say" if I achieve this, so I am successful. "
" if I can money one million, so I am successful. "
" if I have money 50 billion, so I am successful. "
" if later I am director a big enterprise"
" if later I have mansion, 2 house in the countries and 3 cars, so I am at that moment successful. " success opponent from failure. right it? ;)

Reputedly wise " failure successful that delay" ever I have dizzy bear a meaning for what that is successful. how not, many opinions from various expert about successful. and definition about successful that (according to me) this definiton is different depending from which aspect he looks at.

A programer computer will felt successful if program that maked it not contain bug (a little bug also may) and can be applied.
A internet marketing will felt successful if income from netter he targets skipped over.
A insurence consultant will felt successful if a mother that be target education insurence readies to open account for pretty the daughter.
A cloth tradesman will felt successful if the merchandise quite finished sold a stove artisan will felt successful if stove whom he makes not leak and liked by purchase.
A thief, will felt successful if he is success steal at home rich entrepreneur, stealed the treasure, and not crenellated policeman.
A policeman, will felt successful when can catch thief. . . :)

etc etc etc. . . . . . . :)

Well, all that depending from which aspect he looks at. but, not that is truth actually about successful. it is only essence from outside it. and follow me it is only indicator from a success a moment. then, what success truth actually? patient please. . . few days to the fore, I shall unfold success truth, how does successful that, manner gets success, strategy etc etc. . . definitive interesting to at correct reading. . . that is for you interested ... :)

thanks. . . success for you....

Labels:

posted by Mc Whien @ 7:06 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Sepatah Kata
Selamat datang di blog saya yang sangat sederhana ini. Maaf masih jauh dari sempurna. Silahkan telusuri dan semoga bermanfaat.
Previous Posts
Archives
FEEDS
Blog dan Website Kawan:
Blog dan Website Kawan:
Blog dan Website Kawan: